On this page you will find a collection of printable graphic organizers and brainstorming charts. These organizers have a wide range of uses, and may be useful for creative projects. These charts are especially useful for writers. I personally use these charts to brainstorm ideas, plan websites, come up with characters for stories, and the plots for the stories I write.
Click on the template you wish to download in order to save the PDF to your computer.
Printable Graphic Organizers
Ways a Writer May Use a Graphic Organizer
You can use these graphic organizers to:
1. Analyze the plot of a book.
2. Gain an overview of characters in a book.
3. Come up with new scenes for a story.
4. Discover character traits for your characters.
5. Figure out how to layout a website.
6. Come up with new places for a story’s setting.
7. Layout the structure of a book or story.
8. Come up with themes in your story.
9. Identify flaws in an existing plot.
10. Figure out where to add literary elements such as symbolism.
Chronological Graphic Organizer
Here is one more graphic organizer. It’s a bit different than the ones above because it’s chronological. This will be especially helpful when coming up with a storyline.
3 thoughts on “Printable Graphic Organizers and Brainstorming Charts”
I am grateful and thankful for your work. have you considered creating a donate button on your site?
Thank you for the time you spent to create and then share your wonderful ideas. It is greatly appreciated!