It’s back to school. You’re a teacher, and you’ve got a classroom full of new students. You want to get to know each one of them, but that’s not an easy task if you’ve got anywhere between 15 to 30 kids to look after and educate.
The easiest way to learn a bit about each new face in your class is by printing this handy Get to Know Me Questions List and Worksheet PDF packet. Click any of the images to go to the download page in the Printables Library.
You must be a Tim’s Printables Member to download these items. If you’re already a member, remember to log in. Not yet a member? Join today!
Get to Know Me Questions Worksheet
Rather than hand out the list, you can also present your children with this Get to Know Me Questions worksheet. The questions are the same, but they are presented in a creative way that involves both writing and drawing.
Get to Know Me Questions List
Here are 20 Get to Know Me Questions to ask your kids.
- Where were you born?
- How old are you?
- When is your birthday?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Where do you want to live when you grow up?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite place?
- What is your favorite song?
Get to Know Me Activity
Group your students together in pairs. Print a Get to know Me Activity for each pair.
Each of the Get To Know Me Questions has been placed onto a card. Let your students cut out the labels and turn them over. Have them take turns picking up labels and asking each other questions. Allow for 3-5 minutes, and then rotate the students.
Get to Know Me – Self Portrait Activity
Get to Know Me –
Get to Know Me – Three Wishes Sheet
I hope these printables will help you connect with your new students! If you have any suggestions on how to further improve these activities, please leave a comment below.
Have a great start to the new school year!
2 thoughts on “Printable Get to Know Me Questions Worksheets & List PDF Packet”
Tim how do I print this out? Or download etc???