With a microscope, you can discover the tiny world of cells and atoms that gives shape and form to us all. If you’re learning about the parts of a microscope in school, download the printable microscope parts diagram pdf for students and teachers.
In this pdf, you will find 6 pages, each containing a microscope diagram that may help you prepare for a test or quiz. This set of worksheets is most likely best for middle school and early high school science and biology students.
- Microscope Parts Diagram – Color, Labeled
- Microscope Parts Diagram – Black and White, Labeled
- Blank Microscope for Labeling Diagram – Color
- Blank Microscope for Labeling Diagram – Black and White
- Unlabeled Microscope Illustration – Color
- Unlabeled Microscope Illustration – Black and White