Connect the dots to reveal the dinosaurs in this dinosaur dot-to-dot for kids. Once your students connect all 689 dots, they’ll discover a picture of a Tyrannosaurus rex and a velociraptor.
Snap up this fun dinosaur activity, and treat your students to a fun dinosaur-themed warm up exercise to get them excited about learning. Ideal for lesson related to dinosaurs, prehistoric times, and earth science.
1. T. Rex Dot-to-Dot
2. T. Rex Dot-to-Dot Answer Key
3. Velociraptor Dot-to-Dot
4. Velociraptor Dot-to-Dot Answer Key
5. T. Rex Skull Dot-to-Dot
6. T. Rex Skull Dot-to-Dot Answer Key
7. T. Rex & Velociraptor Dot-to-Dot
8. T. Rex & Velociraptor Answer Key